Sunday, August 28, 2011

Brooks Rynolds

I found this artist from just exploring around the internet, I like the way he is using light in his compositions. It doesn't say what light source he is using, strobes I would venture a guess along with ambient lighting creates interesting compositions where the subject matter is enhanced by the use of lighting in the photographs. You can find his website here, and I am posting images that I really liked how they were lit. The one with the ship captain is my favorite more for the subject matter, I find humorous, which I really enjoy in art, I love it when I can look at something and laugh because it's done in a humorous manner, not because its done bad or something like that. Also if anyone knows where I can change the link text color in the HTML let me know so I can change it to something brighter the the dark color it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment