Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jessica Todd Harper

I chose Jessica Todd Harper for someone to look at for this assignment because she is photographing in a similar lighting conditions that I will be working with. In the photos that I was looking at are one using sunlight in an interior space. I've already taken test shots, and I am pretty happy with the results that I am getting, but The part I'm hanging up on is the idea of "concept." But Actually after looking at her images I do have That maybe adding other people into the shots, not to create narritive, but I guess tension could be a rout I could go in. Or I also could still do single shots with one person, but shoot other people, so it's not just one guy in all the shots. I'm hoping to get some feed back in working critique. I'm counting this as my proposal, other ideas I'm bouncing around in my head are ultra hipster or someone cross-dressing, just have to find a volunteer. Website



No comments:

Post a Comment