Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Charity Vargas

So I found this photographer on photo eye I just hve to say that I love her work, and her work leans to what I was already planning on shooting. I was thinking of taking a break from shooting color and shoot some digital black and white. I was also going to break away from shooting people and focus on architectural elements, so I'm looking at her work as something to be thinking of in how she uses light and shadow. Her work has such strong black and whites, with also full tonal variations that I know i'm going to be looking a really long shutter speeds, but i want to accomplish it with no movement being seen in the frame. Her website is located here . Also the pics are going to be of varying sizes so sorry about that but i pulled the off of various google image search sources, but enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment