Thursday, September 15, 2011

Debe Hale

So I feel like were in a lull right now because we are gearing up for using strobes, and to tell the truth strobes will probably be out of my realm of expertise, in that I have only dealt with them once, for a photo project. So in this post i'm just looking at an artist who is using light effectively with a space she is working in. She would have been a good artist to look at for the daylight project. The images I chose were images where the light adds to the space, which I think can be hard to show with what she is photographing, because there is a lot of competing textures but the light comes out as bringing something that adds to the images.





Now for something funny.

1 comment:

  1. I remember turning off the road with the sun gettin lower and found Glencoe with 2 rolls of Kodak and my Pentax "big Bertha" in hand and went one tow three down the road the mill houses all the same each room a different luminous color rented for 25 bucks a month the mill workers lights out at nine...

    ReplyDelete