Friday, September 23, 2011

Levi van Veluw

So I am thinking of doing self portraits in this same vain of self identity that I'm doing for my photo 3 project, and this is more going to be an all encompassing theme in my work, like I have an Idea for my next digital imaging project that'll also involve this idea of identity. so i'm thinking of doing something like Levi van Veluw in the same vain that they are going to be studio self portraits, but I was thinking of covering my face in items that are stereo typically cover the face, along something like a ski mask, that if i can find one, stockings like a bank robber, and other things that you might not think of covering a face, but I can't make this any clearer, I'm trying to do something different and similar in a way. i think I'm doing a bad job explaining it, but I think it'll make more sense when i do it, again I'm going to talk to Haly tomorrow at the car wash to see if this is down the right path. oh yeah let me clarify right now i'm avoiding things like Halloween masks.



oh I also reserved the studio for tonight, Friday the 23, but I'm not going to be able to use it so it is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment